Come and join us! We are a user-led organisation based out of a small office in Burpham and we cover the whole of Surrey and North East Hampshire. The aim of the Surrey Coalition is to campaign for, and promote the rights of, disabled people to have equality of opportunity and to live independently. We have volunteering opportunities based in our office, from your home or out and about in the community. There is something for everyone and we would love to talk to you about how we could use your skills.
Home » Become a volunteer
Become a volunteer
- Money saving tips for disabled people
- WE NEED YOU!
- FoCUS summer newsletter is here!
- Free training for PAs!
- We are hiring!
- July and September FoCUS meeting dates
- FoCUS June and July 2019 meeting dates
- FoCUS April and June meeting dates
- March and April 2019 FoCUS meeting dates
- Disruption to the Surrey & NE Hampshire services provided by Virgin Care