Come and join us! We are a user-led organisation based out of a small office in Burpham and we cover the whole of Surrey and North East Hampshire. The aim of the Surrey Coalition is to campaign for, and promote the rights of, disabled people to have equality of opportunity and to live independently. We have volunteering opportunities based in our office, from your home or out and about in the community. There is something for everyone and we would love to talk to you about how we could use your skills.
Home » Become a volunteer
Become a volunteer
- Fully VI accessible washing machine
- Meet Pete!
- Statement regarding the unlawful killing of George Floyd and the Black Lives Matter movement
- Virtual adventures from home – week 3
- Virtual adventures from home
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU – APRIL/MAY 2020
- Join us for our virtual meetings!
- Winter FoCUS newsletter is here!
- Fantastic Tech Project Manager job opportunity
- Surrey Carers Commissioning and Development Strategy 2020-24