We are a not-for-profit organisation with members living across Surrey and North East Hampshire.
We promote the rights of disabled people to have equality of opportunity and to live independently.
Our work and activity is divided into 5 broad areas:
1) Co-production, service monitoring and consultation activity
2) Technology and innovation
3) Mental Health and emotional wellbeing
4) Wider determinants of health
5) Campaigning and influencing
We are run and managed by disabled people for disabled people.
If you are disabled or a carer then do join us today. It’s free to join, just fill in our membership form here.