You can contact Surrey Coalition by e-mail form, post, text or telephone. However you contact us, we will be pleased to hear from you!
Telephone: 01483 456558
Text: 07780 933 053
Surrey Coalition of Disabled People
Astolat, Coniers Way, Burpham, Guildford Surrey GU4 7HL
Please fill in this form as much as possible and press Submit.
If you would like to join Surrey Coalition of Disabled People please follow this link to our joining form.
Join us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Protecting your Information and your Rights
New national rules came into force on 25th May 2018, called the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This is what it means:
When you joined Surrey Coalition of Disabled People you signed a joining form giving us information about yourself so that we could keep in touch with you and send you information. We promised you that any information we ask you for will be kept private. We will continue to do this.
Information we hold about you
We hold the following information about you on a secure database:
- Your name and address
- Your telephone and/or mobile phone number
- Your email address if you have one, and
- Your date of birth
You were also asked to let us know:
- Whether you wanted to join as a full member (a disabled person) or as an associate (supporter or carer)
- We also asked you to let us know which types of impairment or disability you were interested in, so that you would receive information relevant to you
What this information is used for
As stated on the Joining Form, we use the information we hold about you to:
- Make sure you are kept informed – by sending you our Newsletters with information about meetings and events in which you can get involved and have your say. We also use your email address, if you have one, to send you additional information
- We make sure you have the support you need – for example arranging transport for you to attend meetings and events
- We may also use the information we have about you in an anonymised form to produce reports on the number and diversity of our members
Sharing your personal information
We do not share your information with anyone else, unless you specifically ask us to do so. Examples of where we share your details include:
- If you ask us to arrange transport to attend a meeting, we will need to share your name, home address and phone/mobile number with taxi companies or voluntary car drivers
- If you say you want to join other groups, such as the Disability Alliance Network, then we will share your name, address and contact details with the organisers of that particular group
You have the right to:
- See the information we hold about you
- Ask for it to be amended or corrected, and
- Ask to have the information deleted if you no longer wish to be a member of Surrey Coalition of Disabled People
You can do this by:
- Telephone: 01483 456 558
- Text: 07780 933 053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text Relay: 08001 01483 456 558
- By post to Surrey Coalition of Disabled People, Astolat, Coniers Way, Burpham, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 7HL